Please go through the following steps:
- Connect an external audio source to the audio input on the rear side of the Super 6 by using a stereo 1/4 inch jack.
- Turn the MIX knob fully clockwise to DDS 2.
- Turn the DDS 2 RANGE rotary control to the leftmost position marked LFO.
- Flip the toggle switch to the upper position next to which it says AUDIO IN in inverted letters.
- If you still hear an audio signal on top of the external audio signal, ensure that the output signal of LFO 1 in HF TRK mode is not send to the audio channel of DDS 2. If LFO 1 is in HF TRK mode and the mode toggle switch is set to DDS 2, LFO 1's signal will be mixed in with the external audio signal your Super 6 is receiving through DDS 2's audio channel.